Monday, August 1, 2011

Kaylen & Evan Edited Wedding Photos (Nevada City, Ca)

Kaylen and Evan,

Here is the final edited version of your wedding photos. From 2,500 original images I narrowed it down to what I thought were the top 250 that told the story of your big day best. There will be so many more delightful photos coming soon with your originals.

This wedding was so much fun for me, you guys took me on an storybook adventure while documenting your magical day. Your energy, spontaneity and personality filled every photograph.  Your choice of venue was a perfect complement to your taste and style, not to mention your mom's decor which was truly original and inspiring. As an artist you gave me the best content and material to work with, I thank you.


Chris Howard




































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment